Custom Software Development
The opposite of custom software applications are pre-developed applications, which are also called computer off-the-shelf applications, or COTS applications
Advantages of custom applicationsWhen compared to COTS applications, custom software applications offer your business distinct advantages:
- Custom software applications offer your business the exact functionality you need, without artificial limitations or extra complexity typically found in COTS software.
- Custom software applications offer your users a better user interface experience.
- Custom software applications can take advantage of newer technologies that may not be offered in COTS software. With newer technologies, custom applications often have an advantage over COTS applications in terms of functionality, ease-of-use, scalability, performance, and application lifespan.
The PowerOne advantage in custom software development
At PowerOne Software we have the experience, know-how, and business insight to develop complex custom software applications. Our analysts are experts in turning your requirements into business solutions.
We follow best practices in every phase of project development and adhere to the highest quality assurance standards. We deliver world-class reliability, usability, performance,and engineering in every custom software we implement, from departmental solutions to enterprise mission-critical solutions.
Customers entrust PowerOne Software with custom software design and development for many reasons. Among them:
- Experience in meeting the highest standards demanded by our international customers.
- Entrusted by world-class companies in over fifteen countries.
- Experience in building industrial-strength, high-availability, and high-throughput applications.
- Experience in enterprise-level business analysis and business process engineering.
- Expert technical skills in database design, development, and performance tuning.
- Expert technical skills in user interfaces and web technologies.
- Expert technical skills in systems integration.
- Ability to meet the needs of large organizations requiring high-end technologies, as well as small and medium businesses requiring reliable low cost and open source technologies.
- Focus on modern and well established technologies, languages, and architectures such as Java, Oracle, AJAX, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Web Services, and high-availability architectures, as well as open source languages, databases and web technologies.
Custom applications can be the smart choice for your business. To setup your free consultation session contact our custom software analysts.